It is considered voluntary for visitors to our website to submit personal data in relation to different services through our enquiries form, contact form or by subscribing to our newsletter. If consent is needed, this will be clearly shown. We obtain and process different data through our digital platforms in order to improve the information we provide to visitors and to be able to deliver our services.
You have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data we store about you. By using our website, you consent to us storing the information described below. You are under no obligation to give us other personal data, and we do not obtain or store data of a sensitive nature via our digital platform.
If relevant, we will update the information in our privacy statement as needed and in accordance with any changes internally in our company.
What is personal data?
- Data that can be linked to you as an individual. Name, email, telephone number and address, photos, date of birth and employers.
- Sensitive personal data include racial or ethnic origin, religious or political views, data concerning a person's health or sex life or trade union membership.
- Information linked to customer relationships such as registration in connection with project cooperation, invoicing, general contact, third parties and marketing.
- Behavioural patterns and demographic information such as gender, location and web browsers.
How do we obtain personal data about you?
- The cookie collects your IP address, but a script has been added which removes the last numbers from the IP address before the information is stored by our analysis tool. It means that the address cannot be used to identify individual users. If we advertise in order to generate traffic and interest to our website, we will be able to obtain the same information as described above. You can delete persistent storage of cookies in your browser. The procedure varies somewhat according to the browser you use. You can also block future storage of information cookies in the browser menu.
- Via the contact form, newsletter and direct contact: If you use our contact form, subscribe to a newsletter or contact us directly, this information is stored in our email system, our newsletter management system, project administration systems or telephone history. It is easy to request erasure from the systems where we store this information.
- Information via other sources: In our service area, we are sometimes recommended by third parties or other sources to get in touch with you, usually in connection to customer relationships and cooperation with other customers. This information is stored in our email system, project administration tools or on the phone if we contact you. It is easy to request erasure from the systems where we store this information.
What do we use the personal data for?
- Statistics and analysis: Via cookies and advertising on other digital platforms, we gather data that show how you arrived at this site, such as searches or an external link, how you have navigated the website’s underlying structure, whether you visited the site on a computer or a mobile phone, and how much time you spent on the different pages. This information is useful in order to make the website more user-friendly and improve our communication with you as a user.
- Troubleshooting and blocking: Our website is installed on a server where all visits are stored in a visit log and a troubleshooting log where your IP-address is linked to the visit and the time of the visit. We do this to be able to troubleshoot any problems, comply with requests for disclosure from the authorities and to identify and block hacker attacks.
- Delivery and follow-up of services: In order to provide and deliver our services, we process personal data in connection to email catalogues, invoicing, accounting, customer service and general follow-up of you as a customer of one of our services. When you have an active customer relationship with us, contact with you is seen as a natural part of our cooperation.
How long do we store the data?
We store your personal data as long as necessary for our services or statistics/analysis needs. As long as you are in active contact or an active relationship with us, we will keep your information until it no longer is necessary or you ask to be deleted from our systems.
Note that personal data gathered on our website will also be stored in a backup copy for up to 1 month after the data has been erased. This is because we depend on being able to retrieve all our data in case of a complete data loss.
Who do we disclose this information to?
Providers and partners. We disclose information to reliable partners only with your consent, and to data processors that are our subcontractors and who process your information according to our rules for and purpose of handling personal data. Only information that is necessary for providing normal services is shared. None of our subcontractors or partners can use these data for other purposes than agreed with us. All our employees are subject to a duty of confidentiality with regards to your personal data.
Would you like to rectify or erase your data?
If you would like us to erase personal data we have stored about you, or access into which personal data we store, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by phone (+47) 57 86 98 00.
If you suspect a breach in our routines or in those of our partners, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can take appropriate action.